Fryday, 27 Promise 2013
Just a couple of quick updates on the situation here at the Funny Farm:
– comments are working! I have installed Askimet and it seems to be catching all of the spam. Most of the spammy crap is eliminated outright without any intervention required by Your Humble Narrator; a very few that Askimet is unsure of are put into moderation for me to grok and evaluate. Any faithful Funny Farm followers are encouraged to post a comment and see if it gets through…
– an amazing incident has taken place in my relationship since I last made mention of it: I got a call from my lady telling me she made a major mistake in choosing someone else over me, and could she please just take it back and keep on being my girlfriend? Of course, being the old softy that I am*, I said yes.
So, kids – to sum up: comments are up and running, and (best for last) my baby wants us to stay together. I also managed to get a few other things taken care of and will be going to my first sleep study in over ten years tonight – so life is still wonderful all the time.
Share and Enjoy!
* – also being not completely stupid and stubborn and throwing away the best thing that has ever happened to me because she got a bit antsy and anxious over making a serious commitment to us being together.
Fryday, 13 Promise 2013
– So, I read that a moronic teabagging Republicant former Marine is flying a Nazi flag on his house until Obama resigns or is impeached. I have two observations regarding this piece of ‘news’:
1. How long would this clown have been flying this flag over his house when the Illegally Installed Drunken Cokeheaded Deserter (During Wartime) was pretending to be pResidenting before his house would have been burned to the ground?
2. How long after one of his neighbors puts up a big sign, apologizing to the rest of the world that a hateful bigoted piece of Republicant kimchi lives next door, would this unpatriotic traitorous teabagging Republicant start complaining about his freedoms being infringed?
– I also read about how Pat Robertson wants a vomit button on Facebook so he can virtually vomit at any gays he might run into on the internets. Hey, as long as that vomit button shows up on any of the religiously insane, superstition filled Facebook pages that Pat Frelling Robertson is promoting as well as the ones he wants to hurl on, I’d be happy to virtually vomit all over any of the Invisible Sky Fairy nonsense that this christian terrorist spews out on Facebook. I might even sign up and get a Facebook account just to virtually vomit all over Pat Robertson’s Superstitious Argle Bargle…